Monday, January 12, 2015

I am so Thankful for you.

Welcome back!

I am so thankful for the holidays and the time I was able to spend with my family. I hope and pray that you were also able to enjoy wrapping up 2014. I think this card goes with that theme perfectly. Enjoy.


Mikayla's Keys for this card:
 ~ Think outside the box with your stamps. The petals for this beautiful flower were made using the "wing" stamp from the August Stamp of the Month! Get creative and use old stamps in a new way.
 ~ Never underestimate the power of sparkle. The stem was created using a small sparkles flourish and the center used a gold sequin. (Tip: The sequins occasionally fall off, so I recommend using a drop of Liquid Glass to help it adhere more securely.)
Supplies:

August Stamp of the Month (currently not available)


No comments:

Post a Comment